Friday, December 2, 2011

Great Grandparents

There is nothing sweeter than seeing Mason with his great grandparents! Over the past few weeks we have been able to spend lots of time with family. Mason and I met my sister and the girls in Huntsville to spend some time with my aunt/cousins and my grandparents. Mason had a great time playing with Maggie and Emily, and of course I always love getting the chance to spoil my nieces!





Since I had to work Thanksgiving this year, Kyle's parents came to Nashville and spent some time with Mason. I know Kyle greatly appreciated the help and the company as well! They spent the day on Thursday cooking and had dinner on the table for me when I walked in from work...it was very nice! Thanks Creamers! We debated making a quick trip to Auburn on Saturday for Thanksgiving... well more importantly for the Iron Bowl. We decided last minute to pack up and head down. Other than Auburn getting their butts kicked by Bama and us getting stuck in traffic for 4 hrs on the way home, it was a great trip!
War Eagle!!

While to grown ups were talking, the babies decided to find their way through the cabinets to a box of sandwich bags. They were occupied for the next hour!


Poppie came to have dinner with us. He is so great with the babies and I love that they get to have a relationship with their great grandad!