Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trick or Treat

I love all of Mason's first's... I especially love that we are about to start all of Mason's first holidays. The first on the list: Halloween. I call Mason my little monkey, so it was only fitting that he would be a monkey for his first halloween. We weren't able to make it to Trunk or Treat that Otter Creek puts on every year, but we were able to go trick or treating. I remember growing up and making it a competition every year to have the BEST costume. Some of the bests: a fireplace, a baseball, grapes, the list goes on. I hate that people are starting to trick or treat less and less. While I understand the dangers of it, it is SO FUN!! This year we went to our friends Kyle and Megan's neighborhood. Their little boy was the cutest Mickey Mouse ever. Here are some pictures from the night:
Monkey and Mickey Mouse

Happy Halloween


Will and Mason

they loved riding in their wagon

the boys

Megan and I with our boys