Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow Day

The weather in TN is crazy. In one week it went from 60 and sunny, to 15 and snowing.  You can never really put the short sleeves away because there is bound to be that day in January that you will need to pull it out. My thinking is that if it is going to be cold, at least snow. If I must be stuck inside with my highly energized child for 3 months, at least give me snow to play in every now and then. Praise God, He did! It was beautiful to wake up to, and I couldn't wait to get bundled up and take Mason out.

Cali loves the snow... its one of the few things that will get her lazy butt off the couch


despite my numerous attempts at a snowman, the snow wasnt quite sticking enough for it.


My photographer (Kyle) got too cold and went inside, so we didn't get a lot of pictures. To sum it up, Mason had a BLAST in the snow and Cali made for a great snowball target. I think I'll buy a sled for next year...