Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Catch Up

Ok wow I haven't blogged since November so there is ALOT to catch up on. Where to start?!

Way back when, like 4 months ago, we took a trip to Pigeon Forge with some friends. It was a good change from our everyday routine and the setting was beautiful. Not to mention, SMORES! I had quite a bit of running to do to make up for all the Hershey's I consumed in those 3 days.
















This was the first year that Mason had a Christmas program at school and it was very entertaining! He would come home from school singing the songs (by singing I mean mumbling with no clear understanding of what he was actually singing), so I was curious what the songs they were practicing actually were. His class did great and they were definitely the cutest 3 year olds I've ever seen :) Santa also visited their classroom and told him how important it was to be a good listener (he must not have heard that part).







This Christmas we introduced Krueger to our house. Krueger is Mason's Elf that he named and looked out for every morning.



We had breakfast with Krueger on the first day. It was a fun family deal that I probably put too much time and money into, but in the end Mason loved it, and it was a good excuse to eat pancakes!





We (meaning me, mostly) were SO excited to have Santa come this year. Santa came last year but Mason had no idea what that meant, so this was really the first year where he began to understand the idea. I remember my parents always having a really exhausted look on their face on Christmas morning, and I realized why. Kyle and I stayed up most of the night putting toys together and getting everything set up for Santa's big arrival.










 


In my next post I'll catch up on Christmas in Auburn with family and cousins! Here are other fun, random pics!