Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Barbeques and Cook Out's

This past weekend my mom and I hosted a wedding shower for one of my best friends growing up. Jacie and I practically grew up together until her family moved to North Carolina many years ago. Even then, our famililes met up at least yearly to keep in touch. We share so many memories- from late night pool trips, to laying in bed talking about boys, to watching the Tarheels kick butt, to a weekend getaway in Greensville, to standing beside each other during our weddings.




I mean, how cute?!

Perfect depiction of my mom and Mrs. Hope- talking talking talking

Mr. Steve with John Martin
Mason and Chanhassen
Mrs. Hope and Mr. Steve with the grandbabies
Who doesn't LOVE GiGi'?!?!
I would say Jacie was pretty excited about this present

Im so thankful for great friends like Jacie and can not wait until her big day in SEVEN weeks!!


Of course, I can't blog and not post about Mason. So here are some pics from the week:





His new favorite is pulling all the air vents off. I have so far found: 3 paci's, 2 bowls, food of all sorts, and Sophie (the giraffe). Who knows that else we will find...