Monday, December 3, 2012

A Christmas Breakfast

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Christmas? I mean everyone does, right, but the holidays have a way of making people happy. Houses decked in colorful lights, inflatable snowmen in the front yard (these are my favorite.. and if I could do it on my own I would put one on my roof... unfortunately my husband and I don't see eye to eye on holiday decor), jingle bells at the entrance to Wal-Mart, mini vans that resemble rudolph, the smell of fresh pine needles that have been tracked throughout the entire house... I mean it just has got to put a smile on your face! Another thing that puts a smile on my face is taking every opportunity for Mason to get to know Santa. That includes Otter Creeks Christmas Breakfast. There were about 300 kids/families that showed up to enjoy a day made for kids. Igloos, penquins, storytime, and even a man with a guitar singing Christmas carols. Im actually disappointed in myself for not taking more pictures, but I did capture a few of the exciting morning.

what better to do when standing in line for an hour to see Santa... play with Mrs. Megan's phone of course!


 
And a few pictures of Mason and the Christmas tree....