Wednesday, July 31, 2013

C at a month

At 1 month old:

~Wt: 8 lbs (this was actually at 3 weeks, so probably more)
~Ht: 21.5 in

To say that my boys are on opposite ends of the spectrum is an understatement. Mason was (and still is) in the 99th% for height and weight. Camden is in the 4th%. It's like holding a peanut when you're used to a watermelon (always been terrible at analogies...is that what they are even called?). He actually fits into newborn diapers AND all those newborn clothes that I bought for Mason.

It has been really fun to watch Mason with his little brother. At times I feel like Camden needs a helmet and full body armour to be protected. At other times, I would trust Mason to care for him completely (in Mason's eyes this would involve giving him his paci, patting his head, turning music on, and most importantly making sure he ALWAYS has a lovie with him). Life from a 2 year olds eyes... priceless.



 

 

At two weeks:
 


 
My sweet neighbor had a baby 2 weeks after me, so Camden already has a little girlfriend. Granted, they don't do much together, but in 18 years we can show them this picture!
 
I was hesitant to give C a bottle (and really didn't have a reason to give him one), but at 3 weeks I broke down and tried it. He didn't want much to do with it the first time. It's slightly grown on him since.
 

One month pictures:





 
Story of the week- While I was feeding Camden (because Mason ALWAYS pulls his stunts when I am nursing) M pulled the cereal out of the pantry, dumped the entire box on the floor, and pee'd on it. Yes, he did. So I made him clean it up.