Saturday, July 6, 2013

Welcome Camden!


June 24, 2013 at 5:33p we welcomed Camden Pruitt Creamer into our family.

~Wt: 7 lb 8oz
~Ht: 20 in

What an amazing blessing he has been to our family! He is truly perfect (as was Mason at this age!) and I am smitten with love and joy for this child. We are adjusting to life as a family of 4, which has proven to have it's highs and lows with Mason. The good news is that Mason LOVES his baby brother...maybe/probably more than he loves his mommy right now. I could not have asked for a better delivery and recovery, and I'm so thankful to have wonderful family and friends who have showered us with love (and lots of food!!).

Last picture as a family of 3...


This picture was taken 5 minutes before C was born... thank God for epidurals!





First bath...


Nana with C

Aunt Heather and Uncle Jay meeting C for the first time


one happy GoGo!
 Mason loved meeting his baby brother. He wanted to hold him and kiss him and totally love on him the entire time. It helped that Camden came into the world bearing gifts for his big brother!





Going home!

After 2 days in the hospital and being away from Mason, we were very ready to come home and start our new life.
Here are pictures from the first week:

Granny and C


so precious!

my favorite boys!






our first outing (to the pool with Mason)


Mason loves watching his brother sleep... he also loves turning the speed up on the swing up to 6 and watching me freak out

One Week old today...

After a week, we feel like we are SLOWLY starting to adapt to change. I am NOT a home body so I've had a hard time not being able to get out and about with Mason. We have found lots of new games to play around the house, and there have even been days when I have stayed in my PJ's all day! Luckily my parents have stayed to help out (cook, do laundry, home projects, and of course hold a baby). Camden is such a great baby.. he nurses well, sleeps well, and even tolerates his brother's tantrums. I understand why "they" say second babies are naturally more laid back.. they certainly have to be when things are so chaotic around the house!

I will leave you with a picture of Mason, just because I don't want him left out of the blog! We were welcomed home to a new double stroller...Thank you Nana and Papa!