Saturday, July 6, 2013

Toddler beds... my biggest nightmare

I am back tracking to before Camden was born to talk about Mason.

Let's talk about toddler beds. TERRIBLE idea to start this transition two weeks before I was due with a new baby. However, Mason was doing head rolls into his crib and jumping out of it, so I suppose it was overdue. I should have known my boy wouldn't just "stay" in a bed if there was an escape out. Of course not... he thought it was awesome that he could easily climb out and play whenever he wanted!

This is his "nap" on day 1...
So this is what happened a few hours later:
The next day:

So this went on for quite a few days. After lots of prayer (I realized that was the only thing that was going to make this situation better) he now stays in his bed and is adjusting better. Camden just may stay in his crib forever if he acts anything like his big brother did!